I love writing and I’m always going through phases of trying to practice more, but what usually ends up happening is that I get sucked down the evil rabbit hole that is the Internet.
A few weeks ago I found a 12-day plan of simple writing exercises on Writers Digest. Will it take me a month or more to finish 12 exercises? Probably. But, here I go.
Day 1: write 10 potential book titles of books you’d like to write. (These aren’t titles but ideas. And, some are thoughts that I’d like to happen so I can write about them!)
- How I quit my job to travel the world (and get paid!)
- Cooking and entertaining with my BF
- How yoga changed my life – and helped me lose 40lbs
- My summer in New York City
- My life had I made other choices
- Oahu’s Best Public Restrooms
- How my dad made it to America
- The stories of my family
- Growing up brown in a white world
- Finding happiness. Do you.
Till next time…